Delivery For Product Page
Irrespective of the delivery method you choose, we always take responsibility up to the point of delivery, i.e. if your parcel goes missing or the contents are damaged, we will replace the affected items at no cost to you.
Please note that the time taken to dispatch an item is listed on each product detail page.
For example, "In stock! Usually ships within 24 hours." means that the product is in our warehouse and we will ship it within 24 Hours.
For example, "Usually dispatched within 2-5 working days" means that it will take us 2-5 working days to get the product from our supplier. The delivery times listed below apply once we dispatch the item to you.
Delivery options at a glance
Economy Courier - Orders over R500
MainCentres - Free*
Reginal Ereas - Free*
Outlying Areas - R85
Economy Courier - Orders Under R500
MainCentres - R60
Reginal Ereas - R85
Outlying Areas - R95
Collection at MyToy Warehouse - Free
Above fees dependent on the number of items, mass, and value of the order.
These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday. We currently offer three courier options.
Same Day Delivery
Please take note that same-day delivery only applies to working days on orders placed before 10am. Weekends and Public Holidays are excluded. If an order is placed after 10am on the same day delivery option then the order will only be dispatched the next working day. Same day delivery option is only offered to orderes delivered to Guateng.
In main centres, this will reach you within 1- 2 business days of dispatch.
In main centres, this will reach you within 1 - 3 business days of dispatch.
- Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer. We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
- Overnight post office counter. At this stage we don't make use of the Post Office
- Collection. You can also collect your parcel during office hours from our Warehouse in Centurion at: 68 Jurg Avenue, Unit 4 Heritage Park, Hennopspark, Centurion, 0172
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm, and we're open for collections on Saturday from 8:30am to 1pm. We are not open on Sundays or public holidays. We don't charge for delivery if you choose to collect.
- Free delivery options are subject to change.